April 30, 2012

Monday Pick Me Up: Dirty Jersey Style

This Monday, I bring you Jersey's finest, in the form of a review on Yelp:




I was on Yelp looking at reviews of Club Providence, which is located in the Tropicana at Atlantic City.  Why was I looking at reviews of night clubs in Atlantic City?  Well, it just so happens my 21st birthday is in July and I live in the Garden State.  Las Vegas is a plane ride away, while Atlantic City is 40 minutes away and there is a beach.  I don't know, it's a thought.

This review convinced me to go to Club Providence....to watch the disaster that is the sleaze of the Jersey Shore also known as tourists:

our most famous tourists....

The people located above are who you stay away from.  The guido Long Islanders that make everyone think that our pristine beaches are filled with orange people and fist pumping.  They exist, but they're not from Jersey.  Don't lump us all in the same group as them.

That being said, I do like to get my dance on.  I want to see this guy and his hungry lion boys in the club that is now being referred to as Africa....with tanned fake-boobed gazelles ready to be tore up.  I've never been to Atlantic City (edit: as a 21 year old), but I have heard good things from my college-aged friends and old people who like to gamble.  What I'm trying to say is, I don't know what I want to do for my birthday that's 2 months away, but this is a start.  That review was too good not to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment