April 16, 2012

Monday Pick Me Up

I recently Googled "things to do before you die" because I was working on my bucket list.  This Esquire article was the first result.  I flipped through the slides trying to find some inspirations.  I got to #61 when I found a great idea that I needed to share with you dear readers.


"No. 61-63: Go to the desert. Take long-lasting drugs. Drink water.
Not talking about Vegas. Not talking about Lunesta, either."

How life changing could that experience possibly be?  You will probably either find God or die. I guess this isn't something you should do alone.  I took this suggestion to heart and wrote down "Go to Burning Man" on my bucket list (My boyfriend went this past summer and said it was amazing).

What's on your bucket list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment