February 19, 2012

Wear the Runway: Felder Felder 2012

Felder Felder 2012 consisted of:
1. more gold lamé
2. more underwear as pants
3. nebula tights
4. nebula dresses

All things I highly approve of.  Do you think the model wearing the underwear ever thought "one day, I'll walk down a runway in a sweater and underwear with gold accents?" I like to believe that was a childhood dream for her. View the whole collection here.



I know what you're thinking right now - "where can I get a pair of space tights/a space dress Dana?"  Fear not, dear reader.  I have scoured the bowels of the internet to bring you these fabulous tights AND galaxy dresses by Black Milk Clothing

As for gold lamé skirts...this was too easy.  I happened to own a couple pieces of lamé clothing and American Apparel has more lamé than a rave. 

Buy these articles of clothing and wear them to church, class, parties and your performance review.  Thank me later. 

Photos from www.stylebistro.com

3 comments:

  1. Super lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these looks!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete