March 15, 2012

March Madness

It's that time of year again.  That time of year when everyone is into college basketball.  Brackets are made, choices are carefully picked and TV's are turned on.  I like making a bracket for the tournament.  Not because I like basketball, just because I like to see how well I can do with no knowledge of the teams other than their names and how they are ranked.

Usually I don't do to well.  I also don't watch the games.  I might watch one or two really important ones, like the final game.  I just go along pretending I care.  I just want to be able to tell people who I think will be the final 2.  I just wanna fit in.

It's gonna be UNC v. Kansas, UNC is gonna win.  That's my prediction.  Kansas is good with 3-pointers. (There's the one fun fact I know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment